Miran was moved to the secondary ICU, extubated and with a really good oxygen level, without any support! God is good!
Now Miran’s father and the doctors are waiting for a couple of days to see if Miran is stable. If he remains so, Miran will be able to go home.
Thank you for all your prayers. We hope and pray that Miran will be stable enough to go home and grow to be a strong, big boy. ‘Lord you are good, and your mercy endureth forever.’
The doctors at Sheba Medical still didn’t make their decision yet on treatment for Miran and wait to see how he is improving. After some time they will decide about a surgery.
Please continue in prayer.
Miran had a cath yesterday at Sheba Hospital. Doctors discovered his pulmonary pressure is not good. They don’t know the reason yet. Miran is at the moment still intubated and the doctors hope that his pressure is getting better as soon as he gets extubated.
Miran’s father is very nice and was talking to us while we waited for a surgery. I also got to know his lovely wife the last time he was in Sheba, so both are already familiar to me. It’s great that they have the opportunity to be with Shevet Achim in the Sheba hospital now.
Please pray for wisdom for the doctors to help little Miran.
Six-month-old Miran was rushed from the Hebron area last night to the Sheba Medical Center in an ICU ambulance, and first thing today was taken for a CT of the heart to learn why he is failing to thrive.
As a newborn Miran had open-heart surgery at Sheba through another organization, and stayed there for several months. But after discharge home his condition worsened, and for most of this month he was back in the hospital in Hebron on a ventilator. The doctors at Sheba asked us to intervene and get Miran back to them so they could continue their excellent care for him.