The doctor at Sheba Hospital told me that Nadeen looks better than ever before. She will have a follow-up on Wednesday with the cardiologist. It is hoped that discharge will be declared at that time and Nadeen’s mother will be told how much medicine Nadeen will still need for her life in Gaza.
We hope very much for a good outcome after the examination since Nadeen and her mother are in the hospital for quite a long time. Meanwhile, the doctors are giving Nadeen a different milk and are trying to make her body used to it. Also, Nadeen is receiving an important vaccination for children, which Shevet Achim made possible for her.
Nadeen’s mom is very nervous about the medication, as she will be responsible for administering it in Gaza. So please pray for Nadine’s mom regarding this concern, and for little Nadeen, that she can be discharged this week.
She was in the Pediatric ICU, but is only waiting for a space to move to a general floor. She needs to recuperate taking milk again, but please pray for this girl, that her time is close for going back to Gaza.
Until that time, please keep praying for Nadeen and her mother, who is in the hospital for a long time now.
Nadeen had to do the angiography test today at Sheba hospital, but they couldn’t do it because her mom wasn’t present to sign for the papers. Therefore she will have the test done next Tuesday according to what the doctor has said.
It’s so nice to see her doing well after all that she’s been through. Please keep little Nadeen in your prayers, that she would continue growing stronger.
On the weekend, doctors at Sheba hospital removed the staples from the procedure done on Nadeen, but the surgeon made some new sutures, because it opened a bit after. The wound leaks a bit continuously the nurse told me.
Also her mother is very worried and cries a lot, although the condition of Nadeen is good.
Please pray for Nadeen’s mother, that she has enough patience and strength for the time in the hospital.
Last night, Nadeen was moved to a pediatric ward in Sheba Hospital.
The doctor in the ICU said that she was transferred there since she was doing so well and no longer needed an intensive care setting.
Nadeen is once again extubated and breathing well without oxygen support! She has struggled a bit with a fever lately. The doctors are not sure of the cause but they suspect the problem may be some congestion in her abdomen.
Thankfully, the congestion has improved quite a bit since last week, and the doctors hope it will continue to clear. In the meantime, they are working to decrease the amount of milk she receives through her NG tube, shifting instead to feeding her normally.
The very young girl Nadeen is in the ICU with her mom now. The next steps are unknown yet, because she just arrived. So the doctors need some time to do some tests and examinations before they can give us more information. Please pray for wisdom for the decision the doctors will make concerning this precious new life.