When we visited Kenan at Sheba Hospital today, his mom told us that he just came back from his bronchoscopy, and she is still waiting for results. She was quite happy today and also Kenan was looking at us and reacting to us.

We came later this afternoon again and asked a doctor if the results are back, but they are not yet and so we have to wait until tomorrow. Let’s pray for wisdom for the doctors and healing for cute little Kenan!