Today my Coworker Joanne and I picked up little Liya at Erez crossing point and brought them to Sheba Medical Center. She had an ECG and an Echo today. Her heart is not doing well and she has a lot of different problems. The doctor told me that Liya will have to come back in one month and until then the doctor will present her case to all the other doctors and they will decide the next steps of treatment. The doctor said that there is the possibility that they can’t do anything else for her. So please pray for this little girl and her family. Bless them and pray for wisdom for the doctors.