Getting better

Kamel had  an echo at Sheba Hospital today to check how his heart is doing. His doctor later explained that the cardiologist who ordered the echo will decide if and when Kamel will need his next cath, which should widen his pulmonary valve. But overall he’s doing fine and much better now than some days ago. When I accompanied him and his grandmother to the echo today, he even gave us a smile, which made his grandmother smile even more brightly. It was really great to see both of them so happy together.

Thank you for praying for Kamel and also his grandmother. It seems like Kamel will still stay in hospital for some time since he needs more caths. Hopefully he will get better soon as a result of those caths. Please also pray for his doctors, for extra wisdom as they determine the best care and treatment for Kamel.