Cath postponed

Today Fayez’s catheterization at Sheba hospital was postponed until next week.

Meanwhile, he and his mum will be staying at our house in Jaffa, which feels very familiar because they’ve been here many times before and are old friends.

As we were leaving the hospital, his mother got him dressed and completed the outfit with a satchel, which was so cute on him. He is a very sweet boy. Please be praying for him throughout the days leading up to the cath.