A big step

Sarjon had his diagnostic cath today which went very well, but the doctor said she wanted to do another CT scan soon. With the pictures from his cath today and the results of his CT scan, the doctor wants to decide when and if an operation will be performed. Please pray for wisdom for doctors to make the right decision for Sarjon but also please pray for strength and courage for his mother.