Successful catheterization today

Today at Sheba hospital, doctors decided, based on yesterday’s CT scan results, to go ahead with a catheterization for little Karim. I sat with Karim’s mother in the waiting room during Karim’s procedure. She was nervous.

After an hour, Karim came out of the OR. It went well. The doctors were happy with the result. They will see how Karim is after a couple of hours, and will decide if he can be taken off the ECMO machine.

Karim’s mother is relieved, but she still has a hard time with her little boy being so sick. Please pray that she will have the strength to cope with the situation and pray for Karim’s healing and recovery.