A possible discharge? Inshall’ah

When I went to Sheba Hospital to visit Alaa today, it was a very short visit at first because I was there for five minutes and then the doctors came in to bring him to a needed investigation. Due to that, I had to wait for him until he came back and that took about an hour.

When he came back, he told me that the doctors need to discuss a possible discharge tomorrow for Alaa. “Inshallah,” (God willing). PTL that Alaa¬† is recovering so well and that there is a possibility for a discharge tomorrow.

Please continue to join us in prayer for our beloved Alaa for a discharge tomorrow or at least very soon.