A six-week wait for surgery

We thank the Lord that we found Fayez stable in the ICU today. The doctors are waiting for his surgery to be scheduled until after he finishes six weeks of antibiotic treatments due to a virus.

And thankfully, we found the mom was doing well. However, it is difficult for her to be away from her family with two other kids at home and them having a difficult situation. Please pray for this sweet little boy and his family. May God give them grace and provision during this time and keep them under the shadow of His mighty wings. He is able and He can do it.