Again, a fever

Yesterday, Hassan was moved to the secondary Pediatric ICU at Sheba Hospital because he was improving enough. But sadly, Hassan developed again a fever, he is still congested and has a lot of fluid in his body. The doctors decided to move him back to the ICU so that they can keep a better eye on him. For now, they are just giving him time to improve and to fully recover from his surgery.

Hassan had a very big surgery and so it is no surprise that it will take some time until he is better. When I was visiting him, he grabbed my hand a few times, but in general, I could see that he is having pain and is suffering.

Lord I pray that you take his pain away and that you help him to recover. Give him strength and comfort him!