Another echo

While patiently waiting for his echo appointment, we were able to spend some time with Mohammed’s mom today. Mohammed slept the whole time and even the echo didn’t bother him as long as he could sleep. The doctors wanted him to have another echo to make new decisions in his further treatment. Depending on the results of the echo, Mohammed will either be discharged this week or he will get another cath soon.

We pray for this little man as he might need further treatment; asking for strength for little Mohammed and his whole family, so that they can manage everything and be able to go home soon again, happy and well.