Today our young friend Mahdi came to Israel for an Echo to Sheba hospital. After checking him in, we had some waiting time, which Mahdi used to play with another child from Gaza.
After the Echo, his doctor let us know that Mahdi will probably need a Cath in a few months, maybe even a surgery. But we have to wait for the MRI results to make sure. After a long day we could bring Mahdi and his mum finally back home to Gaza. Please pray that the Lord will keep him safe until we’ll see him again!