These last two days, Hassan and his mother stayed with us in our community home in Jaffa. We really enjoyed spending some time with them. Hassan has grown a lot and is a very active and happy boy.
Today he had to go to Sheba hospital to see the doctor and to clarify whether or not he is ready for his catheterization. He did enjoy seeing the doctor and to be in the hospital for some time.
Due to his cough, Hassan must wait one or two more weeks before he is having his catheterization. Therefore I took them to the Erez border crossing today to return to his family during this waiting period.
Please continue to pray for the big happy boy and his lovely mother and family.