Today I went to the Hadassah Ein Keren Hospital in Jerusalem to visit small Ayham and his mother. Ayham’s doctor said that Ayham has a very strong kind of bacteria and is still bleeding in his brain. They would like to wait longer until the bacteria is gone and the bleeding stopped before doing a surgery for him.
The plan is to place a stent for Ayham to help his Pulmonary arteries to bend. Your prayers are very much appreciated for this little boy.After they have placed a stent, they plan to send Ayham back to Gaza and to wait for him to grow a bit more before his next surgery.