The doctor told me that Kenan gets antibiotics right now because he had bacteria in his blood. Kenan still gets his milk through a sonde and is not allowed to eat normally. On Tuesday they will do another exam. After this the doctors will decide if he can start to drink milk again.
If this works out positive, he may be discharged at the end of this week. Let’s pray that he and his lovely mom can go home soon again.