Kamel still has antibiotics for the bacteria that recent testing indicates he still has in his system. When the bacteria is gone, it will be determined whether a cath is needed or not. The decision will be made after the weekend. Kamel is now sleeping soundly.
We pray for Kamel and his brave grandmother.