Big step

Kenan is still intubated and stable at Sheba Medical.

Tomorrow morning, Kenan will have a diagnostic catheterization. In this procedure, the doctors will decide if they can help Kenan right away during the catheterization or on the same day in a surgery.

It will be a tense day. Please pray for Gods grace and his wisdom.