Blood test today, echo tomorrow

Lovely Meera had to come to Sheba hospital today for a blood test to make sure she doesn’t have any infection or something else.

She had to wait for quite a long time until she could go and do the blood test because she took some medicine in the morning which could cause the results to be altered.

She didn’t have a problem with the long waiting and neither did I as it was a time nicely spent together.
She has to go back to the hospital tomorrow for an Echo-cardiogram.

Please continue to pray for her and her father who is with her here and showed a lot of patience that it all might have an end soon and they can be reunited with their family in Kurdistan.