Cath on Tuesday

Rohat still needs oxygen support through his nose, but he is stable and doing quite good in Sheba’s Pediatric ICU. On Tuesday he will have a catherization. The doctors want to decide then if they do his next surgery right away or if they will wait some time.

We sat together with Rohat’s mother, talking, snacking on some nuts and laughing. It was so nice to see Rohat’s mom laughing and being happy. Thank you for praying.

We can also pray for Rohats catherization on Tuesday, followed by the doctors’ collective decision as to when Rohat’s surgery should be.