Our cute girl finally had her hearing test today. They put her under anesthesia and then i waited a couple of hours with her mom while they did the test. With those results the doctors will be able to decide if she is a candidate for a cochlear implant. When Lya woke up from the anesthesia she wasn’t in a good mood as she was hungry and needed to get another blood test. Later in the evening Lya got discharged again to our house a d we are happy to have her back here. Now she waits for the results from the test today, we still try to schedule an appointment for her dental procedure and need to find out when to do her next echo. Please pray that all of this won’t be too complicated!