There is now one week left for him to be on the antibiotics. After stopping the antibiotics, he will have an echo and if the result is good, he will be discharged temporarily either to our community home in Jaffa or to his own home in Gaza.
Coworker Tabea and I went to Sheba Medical Center to visit little Omar today. He is doing good. There is not much change since the last time we visited him.
His mother is patiently waiting and hopes to go back to her family soon after spending two months in the hospital.