Balsam came in from Gaza today to Sheba Hospital for an appointment with the endocrinologist there. I was very happy to spend some time with cute Balsam and her mother because I already know them from some time ago when Balsam had a long stay at the hospital.
We were very late getting to Balsam’s appointment at the hospital. We weren’t sure if the doctor would still be available. Thankfully, the doctor was very friendly and was still open to examine Balsam.
He thinks Balsam is fine, but the blood test result and urine test will give more clarity about the next steps and treatments through medicine.
The tests were done in the ER today which was interesting. Everything went well and we are now waiting for the results. Praying for good ones.