Miran was moved to the secondary ICU, extubated and with a really good oxygen level, without any support! God is good!
Now Miran’s father and the doctors are waiting for a couple of days to see if Miran is stable. If he remains so, Miran will be able to go home.
Thank you for all your prayers. We hope and pray that Miran will be stable enough to go home and grow to be a strong, big boy. ‘Lord you are good, and your mercy endureth forever.’