Extubation waiting till tomorrow

Rohat’s doctors at Sheba Hospital said today they will try to extubate him tomorrow. If Rohat cannot breathe on his own after that, they will go ahead with his next heart surgery, which has been postponed now for a couple of months.

Rohat’s mother is very anxious for him, and always eager for news from the doctors. It’s difficult for her right now because she hopes he is well enough to breathe on his own, but also hopes he can have his heart surgery sooner than two months from now.

Please pray for peace for her and that the extubation attempt tomorrow will have the best outcome possible for little Rohat.