Follow-up and Forward Progress

Today Eva returned to Sheba Hospital for another Echo follow-up.

Different from her last, Eva was fairly cooperative during her examination, thank God, and it went quickly and smoothly–and praise God, she won’t need to wait much longer. The doctor took her off one of her remaining medicines and diminished the other. In two weeks, she’ll have a diagnostic catheterization: if that shows good results, she’ll be able to immediately move ahead to her second surgery. If she looks poor after the reduced medications, they’ll have to reevaluate her plan of treatment and potentially bring in a much larger surgery than they presently hope for.

Pray for her, that she’ll grow well and remain healthy in the meantime!