Hope

Hopefully Mohammed will come to our community home in Jaffa tomorrow. He and his mother are waiting for a medical escort to bring them to the hospital in Kurdistan.

First the plan was to do this directly from Sheba hospital, but because we have the supplies to take care of Mohammed in Jaffa, it is nicer for him and his mother to stay with us.

Hopefully we are able to send them back to Kurdistan soon. Of course he would have to return without surgery, and that is not what we hoped, but maybe God has a better plan for sweet Mohammed.

Let’s just trust the Lord in this and pray that Mohammed’s health will be stable until he can have surgery one day.