Hope for going home

Today coworker Willem and I visited little Kenan and his lovely mother at Sheba Hospital.

Yesterday they did a bronchoscopy and didn’t find what they expected to find between the airway and gastrointestinal tract. But they found something else and took a test of some kind, results are pending.

Now the focus is to try to make Kenan eat. They don’t want to feed him with the sonde. Today Kenan had a cardiologist appointment, and from a cardiology standpoint, Kenan should be allowed to return home. If he eats, he should be released. His mother is hopeful to this end. Let’s pray for them and especially that Kenan begins to eat by himself soon.