Hoping for a discharge for Mira

Today I visited Mira and her dad at Sheba Medical Center. He told me that she is doing much better. He thought that maybe she could be discharged tomorrow but it‘s not sure yet.

The doctors will have to check her again and they will decide if they can return to Gaza already this week. Hoping and trusting our Father in heaven, we pray that he will do the best according to His will for the sake of His glory for this little one.