In the ICU, surgery delayed

Today, I went to Hadassah hospital again to visit little baby Alma. The doctors did not give us the best news. They say that the surgery they have to do is very complicated and the start of it did not go very well earlier today.

This morning they took her to surgery and when using anesthesia, she fainted from it. She underwent a lengthy resuscitation. Now she is in the ICU. If she stabilizes, she may have surgery in coming days.

Alma’s Mother is very sad, and very tired, so she went out for the afternoon with some relatives who live here.