Maybe going home soon

Hassan’s doctor at Sheba Medical told me today that they will have a meeting with the gastroenterologists and will discuss his case. He apparently has some problems with eating, but his doctor thinks that it is probably best for him to go home for now, as he will improve if he is in a familiar place and out of the hospital.

Probably we will learn tomorrow about their decision and whether Hassan will go home this week or if he still needs some tests. Hassan is already for some days moved back to the secondary ICU and it is a usual picture for us to find him sitting in his stroller, walking through the hospital with his lovely mother.

Let us pray for wisdom for the doctors, that they will make the right decision together!