Yesterday at Sheba Medical, we thought Hur needs diaphragm surgery, that’s why coworker Lene and I went really early today to the hospital. We talked to the doctors and I asked if  Hur’s surgery is today.

At first they said there are more important surgeries that’s why she needs to wait. So they postponed the surgery for this afternoon. An hour later, Hur’s aunt came to me and gave me the good news: her diaphragm looks good and that the doctors decided not to operate! Praise the Lord for this miracle!