My strong little friend

My little precious friend has a bacteria that is resistant to Antibiotics. And on top of that, he had to go back to the secondary ICU of Sheba Hospital because he had some breathing problems. Hamed came Wednesday night where they treated him with oxygen. He’s doing better now.

Today he had an Echo so they are waiting for the results. The nurse informed me that the decision will be made in the next few days as to whether Hamed can be transferred to a normal ward or whether he can go home.  I would be incredibly happy for Hamed if he could be in the arms of his family again, although I will also miss him very much. Please Pray for Hamed’s health, that he may grow up to be a happy and strong young man and that this wonderful little boy may go home soon.