Ayham cannot undergo a surgery now because of his delicate brain condition. Right now there is no hemorrhage, but the doctor said there is a very high risk for a brain hemorrhage if a surgery were attempted now. So it is better to wait another four to six months for the baby to become strong enough to withstand surgery.
Ayham’s mother is very worried about being able to return later on for Ayham’s surgery. But she was reminded that she has been free to come to Israel for three past medical occasions on behalf of Zaed and all should be well for coming in the future.
Please pray for a miracle of life for little Ayham.