No decision yet

Somaia is doing well in her room in the Pediatric ICU of Sheba Hospital. She stared at me, and moved her tiny hand up and down, which was very cute.

There hasn’t been a decision made yet, as to whether Somaia will need to leave the hospital. The doctor mentioned that they wanted to have her here, since she would receive a better treatment here than in a Gaza hospital.

Let’s pray that our good Lord may lead hospital administrators to the best decision for Somaia, and that Somaia’s condition may get better, which is the best solution. Thank you for being with us in prayer.