No fever, still no discharge

Today, we met Kenan and his mother again on a walk through Sheba Hospital. Kenan’s fever is gone and he also laughed when I saw him.

Otherwise there is no big news. The doctors still want to wait on discharging Kenan until he eats better. It could be at the end of the week or next week.

Please pray for Kenan and his mother. It is not very nice for her to wait from week to week always with the hope to go home next week. We can pray for patience, joy and that Kenan will improve his eating skills and get them to a place worthy of discharge.