No surgery yet

Sally was supposed to have a surgery today at Sheba Hospital, the surgeons would get rid of the fluid that built up around Sally’s brain.

But Sally’s condition was not good enough for the surgery, so the surgery is postponed until next week.

Our Arabic coworker Marwan spoke with Sally’s father today. He is very worried about his daughter. She has many health problems. It is a blessing that both parents are able to stay together with their newborn baby.

We ask for your prayers for this family, that they can feel the peace of God in their hearts.

The view from the hospital today made me think about the greatness of God. If He puts so much effort in our surroundings, how much more effort would He invest in his children.