Not ready for surgery yet

Little Sameer had a diagnostic catheterization today. His mother was hoping the cath would show that he is ready for the surgery to correct his Tetralogy of Fallot.

Unfortunately, while the cath was successful and Sameer is stable, the doctors found that his pulmonary arteries are too small for the surgery to be possible yet. They would like to wait and do the operation after Sameer has grown a bit more. This was very disappointing for his mother, who so desperately wants healing for her baby boy. Please pray for patience and encouragement for her.

Sameer is still in the ICU at Sheba for the time being. If his condition remains stable, he will be discharged to Gaza, where he will wait and grow until he is ready for his surgery.