After Malak’s oxygen dropped quite low last week, doctors at Sheba Hospital put her on oxygen support. Today they tried to remove the oxygen support again and they will watch how she is dealing with it.
If she is doing okay without oxygen support, she can go home in the next days. If not, then she needs a cath and the doctors will decide then if she needs also a surgery.
Malak’s grandmother hopes very much that all will be well and showed me again and again how high Malak’s oxygen level was at the moment. Let’s pray for the doctors’ decision regarding a cath or if little Malak is well enough to go home for now. Please pray also for strength for her grandmother.