Operation postponed

We brought Sulaiman to Sheba hospital today which was supposed to be his admission for surgery. However he has a cough and congestion in his chest, so everyone thought it was best to postpone the operation until he is better.

Please pray for this lovely, charming boy. He will have the same two stage surgery as many of the other babies and the recovery has been difficult for some who are also four months like Sulaiman, so he needs to be one hundred percent as healthy as possible in preparation.