Possible catheterization tomorrow

Co-worker Sabrina brought little Haveen to Sheba hosital today in preparation for her catheterization, scheduled for tomorrow. However, due to Sheba being at full capacity, we brought her to our community home in Jaffa instead of her sleeping at the hospital.

An echo was done and Haveen’s mother spoke to one of the catheterization doctors. Again, her mother is aware of the heightened risk of a cath, and it is quite high stakes, but from it doctors will be able to guage whether or not a surgery can be done for Haveen. There is still a chance the cath will be tomorrow, and after much waiting, that is certainly the hope of Haveen’s mum. Please pray for them both