Postponed catheterization

Today,  doctors at Sheba Hospital began the process of preparing Ahmad for a catherization with the plan to widen a narrow artery, when they detected that he has bacteria in his blood. So the cath is postponed until next week.

Ahmad’s mother was hopeful and is always with love at her son’s side. Let’s pray that everything will work out well and Ahmad can have his cath when he’s ready.