Akar did not change since yesterday. He is stable but also still in a critical condition. He is on all the support he can have.
We told Akar’s mother today that if Akar deteriorates, there is nothing more the doctors can do for him. His mother is very calm under the circumstances. She really puts her trust in God, which is really inspiring to us.
We pray that God comes through with a miracle to strengthen Akar’s heart. But we can also trust that Gods decision is the right one.
Please keep praying for Akar and his family.