Still intubated

Our little Mohammed is still stable after his surgery at Sheba Hospital. The doctors had hoped to extubate him today, but after they looked at his chest x-ray, they decided not to.

He is still intubated, but his heart seems to still be functioning well. The doctors will check again tomorrow to see if he’s ready for extubation.

Today his big sister and grandmother came for a visit, much to the delight of his parents. Please pray that his heart will continue to work well, and that he will be able to successfully be extubated either tomorrow or as soon as possible.