Still Waiting

I visited Nila today, and she had been moved to the secondary ICU from the general ward. This was due to increased concern in the general ward about her condition as she waits for surgery – for example her laboured breathing. So Nila continues to be hospitalized due to having Enterovirus, but the plan is to wait until she has been a few days without fever, and then move towards scheduling a surgery to repair the AV canal.

Nila had a nasal cannula today for oxygen and her cannula had been moved from her foot to her head, and so she was really not looking so good today. She was very restless when I saw her.
Her sweet mum continues to be hopeful and in a good mood. She is ready for Nila to have the surgery which she has come all this way for. Please keep Nila and her mum in your prayers.