Yesterday, Sally’s father had to decide on whether or not to consent to doctors performing the tracheostomy. However, after consent was given, things went fast. The tracheostomy was already completed when I visited Sally today.
Everything went well and she is stable. I hope and pray so much, that this will finally lead to a good recovery for Sally. She’s already gone through so much. Please join in prayer for Sally!