Our little “Schlingel” (German for rascal) went back to Sheba hospital today. We very much enjoyed the days in our community house in Jaffa with our little happy boy and his loving and very friendly mother and had a great time together. Each one of us has taken them both into our hearts and it’s as if they are part of the family. How can you not fall in love with that happy smile?
When I took them to Sheba hospital today they had to have a Corona test and wait a long time for the results. However, the wait was worth it because the Corona test was negative.
Tomorrow will be a big day for our precious little Mohaned and his mother. A complicated operation will be performed, which is associated with high risk for Mohaned. But we can know with confidence that everything is in God’s hands and we know that He has the best plan for this little boy’s life.
Your prayers for his worried mother, and for precious Mohaned’s surgery day tomorrow, are very much appreciated. Please pray that God will provide the doctors with wisdom and patience and strength and that the surgery will go as God has planned. For there is no better plan for our lives than His.