Surgery again delayed

Musa was scheduled for surgery at Sheba Medical Center yesterday, but he had another fever, so it is postponed now until Wednesday.

Please pray that his fever would not come back and further delay his surgery. His grandmother is with him and she is faithfully by his side, even when he has sleepless nights.

He is now on a different floor, the Pediatric Cardiac ICU, and he has been extubated, which is a change from when he first arrived. Please keep praying for this lovely boy.