Fever; shunt placement pending

In the days following his catheterization at Sheba hospital, doctors are deciding what to do next for Sameer, as he is too young for a big operation, but they would like to send him back to Gaza in a better condition than he is currently in having had only a catheterization.

At this point, Sameer has a fever. The next step, which is an operation to place a shunt that would help blood flow to his lungs, is postponed until he is completely recovered.

Please be praying for his life and for his mother who is with him and taking excellent care of her boy.