Surgery planned for Tuesday

Today co-worker Bria and I went to the Erez check point to pick up Omar and his mother. Omar had an echo appointment at Sheba hospital. His mother was very sweet, and used some of the English she knew to talk with me.

After the echo and an ECG, the doctors decided they would like to have Omar in for a catheterization Tuesday. We then took him back to our home in Jaffa until he is admitted tomorrow afternoon.